• Its corporate name is: Rubén Aranda Ramírez
• Your Tax ID: 44241029T
• Its registered office is: c / Murillo 4, 21600, Valverde del Camino, Huelva
• Email: email@example.com
• Purpose of the website: Show our services and offers ESET Antivirus
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Responsible for the treatment
Contact details of the person in charge: Pedro Luis Lazo Trufero with address in Polígono Industrial y Tecnológico Nave A-03 and contact email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact details of the Security Manager: Pedro Luis Lazo Trufero, email@example.com
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
How to exercise the rights: You can address a written communication to the registered office of PLT Calzados or to the email address indicated in the heading of this legal notice, including in both cases a photocopy of your ID or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
• Right to request access to personal data: you can ask PLT Calzados if this company is treating your data.
• Right to request rectification (if incorrect) or deletion.
• Right to request the limitation of your treatment, in which case they will only be kept by PLT Calzados for the exercise or defense of claims.
• Right to oppose the treatment: PLT Calzados will stop treating the data in the manner you indicate, unless for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or the defense of possible claims have to continue treating.
• Right to data portability: in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, PLT Calzados will facilitate the portability of your data to the new manager.
Models, forms and more information about your rights: Official website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection
Possibility of withdrawing consent: in the case that you have granted consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
How to complain to the Control Authority: If you consider that there is a problem with the way PLT Calzados is handling your data, you can direct your complaints to the PLT Calzados Security Manager (indicated above) or to the appropriate data protection authority. , being the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, the one indicated in the case of Spain.
Right to forget and access to your personal data
At all times you will have the right to review, recover, anonymize and / or erase, totally or partially, the data stored on the Website. You just have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request it.
Conservation of data
Personal data: The data will be kept without a cancellation period.
Data security and secrecy
The Website is committed to the use of the data included in the file, to respect their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, on the Protection of Data of Personal character.
You guarantee that the personal data provided through the form are true, being obliged to communicate any modification thereof. Likewise, you guarantee that all the information provided corresponds to your real situation, which is up to date and accurate.
In addition, you must maintain your updated data at all times, being solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided and the damages that may cause Bisnis as the owner of the Website, or third parties for the use of said information.
PLT Calzados adopts reasonably adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses. However, you must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, PLT Calzados can not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems (software and software). hardware) of the User or in their electronic documents and files contained therein.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM USERS AND WHAT WE USE THEM FOR
We only keep the data of the users to send us to them when answering any questions that you have sent us through our contact form. No data is shared with third parties for profit.
You have the right to revoke your prior consent at any time.
Record of data processing activities
Data collected through the web: The personal data collected will be processed automatically and incorporated into the corresponding files owned by PLT Calzados.
User registration: Not supported.
Additionally, we may also collect the following information:
• Location and traffic data (including IP address and browser)
Email: Our email service provider is Google, Inc., through G Suite.
Instant Messaging: PLT Calzados does not provide service through instant messaging, such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger or Line.
Content embedded from other websites
The content embedded from other websites behaves in the same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Commitments and obligations with our users
The access and / or use of this website attributes to the user the condition of User, accepting, from this moment, fully and without reservation, this Legal Notice in relation to certain services and contents of the Website.
In the use of the website, the User undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of PLT Calzados or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the website or prevent, from any form, the normal use of the website.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE
The Website contains texts prepared for merely informative purposes that may not reflect the current status of legislation or jurisprudence and that refer to general situations, so that its content can never be applied by the user to specific cases. The user must not act on the basis of the information contained in this Website without first resorting to the corresponding professional advice.
The external links contained in this Website lead to sites managed by third parties. PLT Calzados does not respond to the contents or the status of said sites. The use of external links does not imply that PLT Calzados recommends or approves the contents of the landing pages.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
Through these General Conditions no intellectual or industrial property rights are transferred to the PLT Calzados portal or any of its component elements, and the User is expressly prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, publicly communicating, making available to the public, extraction, reuse, resubmission or use of any nature, by any means or procedure, of any of them, except in cases where it is legally permitted or authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing the text, images, designs, software, contents (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of the same), audiovisual material and graphics, without being exhaustive, is protected by trademarks, copyrights and other registered legitimate rights, in accordance with the international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights by the introduction of certain content on the Web, you must notify such circumstance to PLT Calzados indicating:
• Personal data of the owner of the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in case the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the Web, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Regulation and conflict resolution
Users can submit to the Consumer Arbitration System, which PLT Calzados will be a part of to resolve any controversy or claim derived from this text or any PLT Calzados activity, except to resolve those conflicts that arise due to the development of an activity that requires membership. in which case the Client must go to the corresponding body of the appropriate bar association.
Users who have the status of consumers or users as defined by Spanish regulations and reside in the European Union, if they have had a problem with an online purchase made to Bisnis, to try to reach an out-of-court settlement can go to the Platform of Online Litigation Resolution, created by the European Union and developed by the European Commission under Regulation (EU) 524/2013.
Whenever the User is not a consumer or user, and when there is no rule that obliges otherwise, the parties agree to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid, as this is the place where the contract is entered into, expressly waiving any another jurisdiction that could correspond to them.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM USERS
The access and / or use of this website attributes to the person who performs the condition of User, accepting, from this moment, fully and without reservation, this Legal Notice, as well as the particular conditions that, where appropriate, complement, in relation to certain services and contents of the website.
The User is informed and accepts that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with PLT Calzados. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order. It is prohibited to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the website. Regarding the contents of this site, it is prohibited:
• Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless authorized by its legitimate owners.
• Any violation of the rights of the provider or the legitimate owners.
• Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
The PLT Calzados website pages provide links to other websites owned by third parties. The sole purpose of the links is to provide the User with the possibility of accessing said links and knowing their products, although PLT Calzados is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived to the User through access to said links.
The remarketing or similar audiences feature in AdWords allows us to reach people who have visited our website before and help them complete their sales process.
As a user, when you enter our website, we will install a remarketing cookie (can be Google Adwords, or other services that offer remarketing).
• This cookie stores visitor information, such as the products you have visited or if you have left the shopping cart.
• When the visitor leaves our website, the remarketing cookie remains in their browser.
Other conditions of use of this website
The user undertakes to make diligent use of the website and the services accessible from it, in full compliance with the law, good customs and this legal notice. Likewise, it undertakes, except prior, express and written authorization of PLT Calzados to use the information contained on the website, exclusively for its information, and may not directly or indirectly commercially exploit the contents to which it has access.
This site stores a data file related to the comments sent to this site. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by sending an email to the address email@example.com
This site, the associated domains and the ownership of the content belong to Rubén Aranda Ramírez, with address at c / Murillo 4, 21600, Valverde del Camino, Huelva.
This website contains hyperlinks that lead to other websites managed by third parties outside our organization. PLT Calzados does not guarantee nor is responsible for the content that is collected in these web pages.
Unless otherwise expressly authorized in writing by PLT Calzados, reproduction is strictly prohibited, except for private use, processing, and in general any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this website. .
It is strictly forbidden to carry out any manipulation or alteration of this website without the prior consent of PLT Calzados. Consequently, PLT Calzados will not assume derivative responsibility, or that could derive, from said alteration or manipulation by third parties.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
PLT Calzados does not grant any guarantee nor is liable, in any case, for damages of any kind that could be caused by:
• The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website or its services and contents;
• The existence of viruses, malicious programs or harmful content;
• Illicit, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to this Legal Notice;
• The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
PLT Calzados is not liable under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
European online dispute resolution platform
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform that is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Consumers can submit their claims through the online dispute resolution platform
We will always be searchable: Our contact
In case any User has any doubt about these Legal Conditions or any comments about the PLT Calzados portal, please go to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form available on the website.
Acceptance and consent
Commercial post office
According to the LSSICE, PLT Calzados does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in each of the forms on the Website, the User has the possibility to expressly consent to receive our Newsletter / bulletin, regardless of the commercial information requested.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a harmless file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their team and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment.
Thus, there are cookies that obtain information related to the number of pages visited, the city to which the IP address from which it is accessed is assigned, the number of new users, the frequency and recidivism of the visits, the time of visit, the browser, the operator or the type of terminal from which the visit is made.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, or a Trojan, or a worm, or spam, or spyware, or open windows pop-up.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data they keep are of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person, but to your web browser. In fact, if you browse regularly with Internet Explorer and try to browse the same website with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because it is really associating the browser, not the person.
What happens if I disable cookies?
So that you understand the scope that can have to deactivate the cookies we show you some examples:
• You can not share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
• The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as often happens in online stores.
• You will not be able to access the personal area of the web, such as My account, or My profile or My orders.
• Online stores: It will be impossible for you to make purchases online, they will have to be telephone or visiting the physical store if you have it.
• It will not be possible to customize your geographical preferences as time zone, currency or language.
• The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and traffic on the web, which will make it difficult for the website to be competitive.
• You can not write on the blog, you can not upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The web will not be able to know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
• Sectoral advertising can not be displayed, which will reduce the advertising revenue of the website.
What types of cookies are there?
1. Types of cookies depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish:
• Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they can not be considered as own cookies.
You have more information about Cookies in: Wikipedia
This site can also host web beacons (also known as web bugs). Web beacons are usually small images of a pixel by a pixel, visible or invisible placed within the source code of the web pages of a site. Web beacons serve and are used in a similar way to cookies. In addition, web beacons are often used to measure the traffic of users who visit a web page and can draw a pattern of users of a site.
You have more information about web beacons in: Wikipedia
Third party cookies
In some cases, we share information about visitors to this site anonymously or in aggregate with third parties such as advertisers, sponsors or auditors for the sole purpose of improving our services. All these processing tasks will be regulated according to the legal norms and all your data protection rights will be respected according to the current regulation.
• How Google uses the data it collects on the websites
What types of cookies are used on this website?
By accessing the web PLT Calzados inform you that if you continue browsing you will be installed several cookies and third-party cookies corresponding to the analytics of the web (for example: Google Analytics or similar tools) to help the website to analyze the use what you do of the website and improve the usability of it, but in no case are associated with data that could get to identify you. The data they keep are of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc. The web server does not associate you as a person but to your web browser
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to ensure you have a better browsing experience, share content on social networks, leave comments and obtain statistics from our users.
As a user, you can reject the processing of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate configuration of your browser. However, you should know that if you do, this site may not work properly.
How are cookies managed?
Since cookies are normal text files, they can be scanned with most text editors or word processing programs. You can click on a cookie to open it. Below is a list of links on how to view cookies in different browsers. If you use another browser, consult the information on cookies in the browser itself. If you use a mobile phone, check the device manual for more information.
• Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&topic=14666&ctx=topic
• Internet Explorer 8-10: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
• Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
• Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
Setting cookies for the most popular browsers
Here’s how to access a specific cookie from the Chrome browser. Note: these steps may vary depending on the browser version:
1. Go to Settings or Preferences through the File menu or by clicking the personalization icon that appears at the top right.
2. You will see different sections, click the option Show advanced options.
3. Go to Privacy, Content Settings.
4. Select All cookies and site data.
5. A list with all the cookies ordered by domain will appear. To make it easier for you to find the cookies of a specific domain, enter the address partially or completely in the Search cookies field.
6. After completing this filter, one or several lines with the cookies of the requested web appear on the screen. Now you just have to select it and press the X to proceed with its elimination.
To access the browser settings of the Internet Explorer browser follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Go to Tools, Internet Options
2. Click on Privacy.
3. Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the cookie settings of the Firefox browser follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of the browser):
1. Go to Options or Preferences according to your operating system.
2. Click on Privacy.
3. Under History choose Use custom settings for history.
4. Now you will see the option Accept cookies, you can activate or deactivate it according to your preferences.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for OSX follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Go to Preferences, then Privacy.
2. In this place you will see the option Block cookies so that you can adjust the type of block you wish to make.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for iOS follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of the browser):
1. Go to Settings, then Safari.
2. Go to Privacy and Security, you will see the option Block cookies to adjust the type of block you want to make.
To access the browser cookie settings for Android devices follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Run the browser and press the Menu key, then Settings.
2. Go to Security and Privacy, you will see the option Accept cookies to activate or deactivate the box.
To access the browser cookie settings for Windows Phone devices follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings
2. You can now activate or deactivate the Allow cookies box.
• Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
• In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision of not accepting them.
• In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires for that purpose. According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.